Brit 53 Saskatoon
Justin piled into the Gibb's 15 passenger van on Wednesday to head to Saskatoon. Dad, Ella, Luke and I followed leaving at 6am Thursday morning. Hoping to arrive in time for the 2pm game. We made it and enjoyed a pretty easy game against the home team of Bedford Road.
The seniors on the team: Max Greep, Justin, Aiden Arcus, Braxten Coopeiters, Keston Leavitt
Luke and Ella didn't even watch one game. They stayed at the Vaz's house and played with their kids. We had late nights eating out and chatting with Geoff and Julie. So fun! I miss them.
The next three games were intense. Each team had certain strengths and weaknesses that we needed to adjust to. Justin played his heart out and was a significant factor in each win.
The seniors on the team: Max Greep, Justin, Aiden Arcus, Braxten Coopeiters, Keston Leavitt
Luke and Ella didn't even watch one game. They stayed at the Vaz's house and played with their kids. We had late nights eating out and chatting with Geoff and Julie. So fun! I miss them.
Went out to eat at the Hearth restaurant super tasty.



Comments
Post a Comment